Debt Advice from Consumer Debt Counselling
Here at Consumer Debt Counselling we understand how daunting it can be to seek help for your debt troubles.
Talking to us about your debt is nothing to worry about, as Consumer Debt Counselling have helped over 100,000 people just like you since we started out in 1996!
Sometimes it can be downright mindboggling searching for debt advice: so many different things to consider, companies throwing information at you from every which way. Who can you trust? You don’t want to add to the stress by endlessly trawling through your options, and that’s why we offer nothing but honest and simple solutions to your debts!
Our experts are trained to provide debt advice for many situations, including:
- Negotiating with your creditors If following our debt advice a professional solution is deemed the best approach for you, to tackle your finances, we’ll negotiate with your creditors to try and get repayments to a level that you can realistically afford.
- A personal approach to debt advice Over the years, we’ve developed a reputation within the industry for providing honest and straightforward debt advice. Our one-to-one, personalised service ensures that you only receive the most suitable solution for your unique circumstances. Every one of our customers receives support from a dedicated team to help them tackle any problems they may encounter on the road to financial freedom.
We are real people, just like you. And we care.
It’s important when dealing with debt that you receive help from the heart, that’s why we want to assure you that we really do care. After all, everyone gets into a bit of debt sometimes, not just you.
We can happily say that you will receive help from experienced staff who love their jobs, the majority of whom have been with us a long time.
What do I do next?
Take the plunge and confront your debts. Our advisors are ready to help you take the necessary steps to becoming debt free and as a result, stress free!
For the price of just some of your time, we will rid you of all your debts nasty side effects. So pick up your phone and prepare to reap the benefits:
- Stop demands from lenders once a plan is arranged
- Regain control of your finances – without a loan
- Replace multiple monthly payments with just one
- Reduce the monthly cost of repaying your debt
- Potentially freeze or reduce interest and charges?
If it’s out of office hours, take the debt test and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.
You can even give us a time to call, so you know it’s us and not a debt collector!
What kind of help can you actually give me?
It is important that you know the options available to you, and at Consumer Debt Counselling we will always find the best solution for your personal circumstance. So here are some of the choices you may encounter:
IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
IVA’s are an arrangement between you, your creditors and our in-house Insolvency Practitioners, for dealing with debts over £7,000.
In short, our Insolvency Practitioners will negotiate affordable monthly payments with your creditors and after the arrangement has ran its course (usually around 5 years); any remaining debts will be written off. Leaving you to enjoy your life.
Debt Management Plan
Debt Management Plans are designed to pull you out of debt, not get you into more trouble by lending, like a consolidation loan.
This arrangement is great for organising your debts so you can keep track of them, lumping them into one affordable monthly payment. We will negotiate with your lenders, so there is no more pressure on you and 94% of the time we can even get your interest and charges frozen.
We calculate your monthly payments by assessing your income and outgoings and how much you can afford to pay. What you owe or what your current payments are don’t come into the equation.
At Consumer Debt Counselling you are not tied into one amount for the entire term, so if your circumstances change we can reassess that accordingly. We are licensed to give debt help to people who are finding it difficult to manage their debts and are now in need of professional debt advice. That advice is always impartial and in your best interest.